The Malaysian Dental Association recommends brushing twice per day, for 2 minutes each time. With our wide-eyed 1 minute owl timer, brushing is exciting and a whole lot more fun. Promoting good brushing habits has never been easier- kids will love turning over our sand timer until all their teeth are clean and their brushing is done.
How to pack toothbrush properly?
When you brush correctly, you eliminate the plaque buildup and bacteria that can otherwise collect between your teeth and on your tongue. This can prevent gum disease and tooth decay, as well as promote a stronger immune system and a healthier lifestyle. Here’s our step by-step guide to brush correctly!
Choosing your toothbrush:
Choosing your toothpaste:
The brushing process:
- Lubricate your brush with a small amount of water. Put a small amount of toothpaste — about the size of a pea — on the head of the toothbrush.
- Insert the toothbrush into your mouth at about a 45-degree angle to your gums and use gentle strokes to brush your front teeth.
- Brush the outside surfaces of your teeth, making sure to get the back molars and upper areas of your mouth surfaces.
- Flip the toothbrush upside down to get the inside surface of your top front teeth. Flip it back around to get the inside surface of your bottom front teeth.
- Brush your tongue to get rid of any bacteria buildup or plaque that has gotten stuck there during the brushing process.
- Spit out the remnants of toothpaste, saliva, and water into a clean sink. Finish by rinsing your mouth with cold water.
Rotate twice for 2 minutes of pure fun brushing today!